Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
Transcendental Meditation doesn’t focus on breathing or chanting, like other forms of meditation. It is a simple, Natural Technique. This form of meditation allows your body to settle into a state of profound rest and relaxation and your mind to achieve a state of inner peace, without needing to use concentration or effort.