Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
Sports develop a sense of friendliness among the children and develop their team spirit. Sports shape their body and make them strong and active. The school provides students with dedicated training and playing facilities. Along with enabling students to develop cricketing talent, school promotes and helps maintain fitness of students.
Swimming Pool: The school has an all-weather outdoor swimming pool for tiny tots. Students enjoy swimming round the year.
NCC: It is a matter of immense pleasure that our school is providing National Cadet Corps (N.C.C.) for the girl students. There is reservation for NCC (C certificate) holders in UPSC and CDS where they are given preference.