Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
Evaluation and Assessment
Our Academic year is divided into two semesters. There are two cycle tests in each subject one in each semester, surprise tests at regular intervals, weekly tests and first term and final term examinations.
Weightage is allotted for the cycle test, internal assessment, attendance, weekly test and behavioural and discipline aspects. Skilled and gifted children are identified and groomed with extra care so that they can reach levels of excellence. At the same time we take care to follow up with children who need extra care. We provide remedial classes and extra classes.
We believe every learner is unique and special and that they all have the ability to learn. We believe that it is our responsibility as educators to nurture and develop every learner to prepare them for life.