- Investiture Ceremony and House System
- Rakhi and Kite Making Activity
- Celebrating ‘Independence Day’ in School
- Diwali Celebration in Our School
- Sports Day in Our School
- Science Competition in Our School
- Celebration of ‘Republic Day’
- Annual Day
- Academic Achievements or Performance
- Other Co-Curricular Activities
Swami Nitanand Group of Schools is determined to serve the society by guiding their students through distinctive activities. We ensure our sincere efforts in creating something exceptional and guiding mindsets to be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail. As we all know, ‘miles to go before we sleep’, we enhance voluntary assistance from the parents to develop confidence and pleasure simultaneously among the students, to polish them with heterogeneous activities.
- Science Competition.
- Debate, Speech Competition.
- Group Discussion.
- Subject Wise Quiz Competition.
- Dictation Tests.
- Independence Day Celebration.
- Republic Day Celebration.
Celebrating Rich Festive and Cultural Heritage
- Diwali Celebration.
- Rakhi and Kite Making Competition.
- Diya Making and Candle Making.
- Rangoli Making Competitions.
- Mehndi Competition.
Physical Fitness Activities
- Sports Day.
- Yoga Training.
Learning Through Co-Curricular Activities
- Art and Craft Competitions.
- Speech Competition.
- Handwriting Competition.(Hindi and English)
- Essay Writing Competition. (Hindi and English)
Non-Scholastic Activities Through House System
- Assembly Competitions.
- Group Dance Competition.
- Skit Competitions.
- Poster Making.
- Slogan Writing.
- Soft Board Decoration.
- Transcendental Meditation.
Annual Day Celebration