- Investiture ceremony and house system
- Rakhi and Kite making activity
- Celebrating ‘Independence Day’ in school
- Diwali celebration in our school
- Sports Day in our school
- Science competition in our school
- Celebration of ‘Republic Day’
- Annual Day
- Academic Achievements or performance
- Transcendental Meditation
- Other Co-Curricular Activities
Annual Day forms an integral part of our school activities. It is an occasion of celebration, felicitation, feast and festivity where students present their wonderful performances. It is an expression of creativity and imagination portrayed by the students. We celebrate this day with great zest and enthusiasm.
This day plays an important role to highlight the achievements of the students who work hard the whole year. Our Annual Day represents all the achievements of the students throughout the year. Children bring a lot of fun and joy to all, through their performances on stage.
Prize Distribution Ceremony
Meritorious students and toppers of grade X and XII, CBSE examination, are awarded medals and certificates.
Endowment prizes for the academic year are also given away under the category of Dr. Jai Singh Malik Memorial Awards for academic excellence and Dr. Sandeep Singh Memorial Awards for excellence in competitive exams for the current session viz. NEET, IIT and NDA.
The dignitaries give away the prizes and trophies to the winners of various categories viz.academic, sports and competitive exam achievers.