Diwali celebration in our school
- Investiture ceremony and house system
- Rakhi and Kite making activity
- Celebrating ‘Independence Day’ in school
- Diwali celebration in our school
- Sports Day in our school
- Science competition in our school
- Celebration of ‘Republic Day’
- Annual Day
- Academic Achievements or performance
- Transcendental Meditation
- Other Co-Curricular Activities
On Diwali – we organize ‘Diya and Rangoli making competition’. As we know that Rangoli adds the perfect setting to the festivity. Our Principal lights the lamp to begin the assembly on this auspicious occasion. The students showcase the spirit of Diwali through a mesmerizing dance competition. We celebrate this day with a great fun, devotion and excitement.
‘Rangoli’ is originated from sanskrit word ‘Rangavalli’.It is a combination of two words ‘Rang’ referred as colours and ‘Valli’ referred as celebration. It is an imaginative expression of art with usage of colours.
We organize Rangoli competition on Diwali to encourage students to celebrate festivals in an innovative way, so that they remain in close touch with their culture. This competition plays an important role in motivating students to perform and outshine in their creative skills.