Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
The pre-primary wing functions as an extension of home. The focus is on learning by doing. Hence, all learning is through play and pleasurable activities. They are exposed to the rich experiences of daily life and are helped to learn social behavior and proper communication skills. Picnics, Educational Tours and outings etc. help the tiny tots to increase their awareness. We prepare them to explore reality through their natural curiosity and zest for life.