Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
Classes I and II follow a well balanced academic curriculum with English, Hindi, Mathematics, E.V.S. as the core subjects and arts and craft, general knowledge and Physical Education/Yoga as essential support subjects. In classes III, IV and V in place of E.V.S., there is segregation of Science and Social Science which are two well defined subjects. Computer Science, General Knowledge, Physical Education/Yoga, Art and Craft form an integral part of the curriculum. In class V, special periods for English language are arranged and Gita Shlokas are also introduced to the students.