Our curriculum Aims at:
- The school follows CBSE curriculum and it is a co-educational school.
- The school instills patriotism in students.
- The school aims to engage students in activities that promote motor skills, writing, abilities and overall growth.
- The school focuses on the physical, social, mental and spiritual development of a child.
- The house system promotes team spirit.
- The school focuses on all round development of a child.
Middle and Secondary
We promote Sanskrit as a third language in classes VI to VIII. To encourage reading habits, library period is provided for each and every class. To improve speaking skills, regular lecturettes are taken. We take regular group discussions which improve listening and speaking skills. To enhance vocabulary and to encourage competitive attitude in students, IIMS, a book for various competitions is also introduced in our school curriculum.
We offer various choices at the Sr. Secondary level.
- Science with Mathematics and Biology.
- Commerce with Economics, Mathematics, Music and Physical Education/Yoga.
- Humanities with Geography, History, Political Science, Music and Physical Education/Yoga.