- Investiture ceremony and house system
- Rakhi and Kite making activity
- Celebrating ‘Independence Day’ in school
- Diwali celebration in our school
- Sports Day in our school
- Science competition in our school
- Celebration of ‘Republic Day’
- Annual Day
- Academic Achievements or performance
- Transcendental Meditation
- Other Co-Curricular Activities
“Better Behaviour, Better Abilities.”
The reasons why schools with curriculum of Transcendental Meditation Practice have high achievements in academics and extracurricular activities can be related to two main factors.
First, Transcendental Meditation Practice reduces stress. When students are less stressed they naturally learn and behave better.
Second, Transcendental Meditation Practice improves brain functioning, making the studies much easier.
This applies as much to the teachers as to the Administrators of the academic field. Transcendental Meditation Practice improves students’ test scores, in ability to successfully reason in new situations; speed of information processing; ability to achieve and maintain emotional and physical well-being, succeed in work, social relationships; a cluster of traits including cognitive functioning, personality and social behaviour; balanced use of cognitive, affective and volitional domains (traits like comprehension, analysis, curiosity, unconventionality, synthesis, and risk/avoidance);anxiety (with Transcendental Meditation Practice) is thus reduced.